FX is fitness simplified. It offers a best-of-both-worlds combination of road bike speed and city bike comfort and versatility. It’s a perfect fitness bike, and so much more.
FX is fast, fun, and agile enough for a multitude of uses. From fitness and commuting to errands and mellow Sunday loops, you’ll find your new favorite ride on FX.
In this configuration the Alpha Gold Aluminium frame comes with Shimano Acera 3x9-speed drivetrain with Alivio rear dérailleur, Tektro V-Brakes, Bontrager Tubeless Ready wheelset with Bontrager AW1 tires and alloy parts.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed.
We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium - Trek's high-performance lightweight aluminum alloy is continuously cold extruded and butted for weight reduction and superior strength. Frames built with Alpha Gold feature mechanical forming and hydroforming to create more complex industrial designs for even lighter weight, and are finished using Trek's smooth-weld finishing process.
- DuoTap S compatible - DuoTrap S seamlessly integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame with no added aerodynamic drag, allowing you to measure speed, distance, and cadence on your computer or smart phone. It works with all major ANT+ wireless technology players.
- Rack&Fender Ready - Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
- Internal Cable Routing - Trek's E2 head tube tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper, for the lateral rigidity of a 1.5" system without the added weight. Maximum power transfer and more stiffness under cornering loads adds up to a more powerful and confident ride.
- IsoZone Handlebar and Grips - Trek drew upon Bontrager’s inForm Science of Comfort research to design the ergonomically shaped IsoZone Grip, then paired it with a handlebar containing an advanced elastomer insert to soak up road buzz. The result of this breakthrough bar/grip combination is nearly a 30% reduction in peak hand pressure, which means more comfort and control.
- Blendr-compatible Stem - Bontrager Blendr stem technology lets you clip your gear directly to the stem for clean looks, maximum user friendliness.
- Tubeless Ready Rims - Bontrager TLR (Tubeless Ready) Road is the first fully integrated tubeless system for the road. No tubes mean there’s no pinch flats, allowing you to run lower tire pressure. With lower tire pressure you can increase traction, control. and comfort, reduce fatigue on you. Best of all, the tire sealant seals up punctures as soon as they happen!
- Hard-Case Tires - Bontrager's next level of defense provides triple flat protection: 1) Aramid belt wards off tread punctures. 2) Anti-cut casing offers bead-to-bead protection. 3) Anti-pinch sidewall prevents pinchflats on less-than-perfect terrain. Hard-Case is perfect when your route involves road debris or patches of gravel, and right after the winter thaw.