Travel light, travel fast!
720 is the roadie's touring bike. Traditional road bike geometry gives you lightning quick handling and speed, and the exclusive ultralight front carrying system won't weigh you down.
Ride as far as your credit card will carry you on this road-tuned adventure tourer. There's nothing else like it for light, fast touring. Race you to the next area code!
In this configuration the 100 Series Alpha Aluminium frame comes with carbon rigid fork, a Shimano 105 2x11-speed drivetrain with Deore rear dérailleur, semi hydraulic TRP HY/RD disc brakes, Bontrager Approved Tubeless Ready wheelset with Bontrager AW1 tires and alloy parts.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed.
We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- 100 Series Alpha Aluminium - Trek's high-performance aluminum, with manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight savings.
- Light, fast Touring Frame - Alpha Gold Aluminum frame is road fast, tour tough. Road geometry lets you pour on the speed, and a full suite of mounts carries the gear you need for swift adventure touring.
- Blendr-compatible Stem - Bontrager Blendr stem technology lets you clip your gear directly to the stem for clean looks, maximum user friendliness.
- Rack&Fender Ready - Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
- Carbon Fork - Lightweight fork with carbon fiber legs soaks up hand-numbing road vibration.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes - Hydraulic disc brakes offer the absolute strongest stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
- Lightweight Dry Bag - Lightweight front proprietary system carries two dry bags to keep your gear dry and low so the bike stays fast.
- Low Touring Mounts - Touring-specific mounts stabilize loads for multi-day trips, with no additional hardware required.
- Tubeless Ready Rims - Bontrager TLR (Tubeless Ready) Road is the first fully integrated tubeless system for the road. No tubes mean there’s no pinch flats, allowing you to run lower tire pressure. With lower tire pressure you can increase traction, control. and comfort, reduce fatigue on you. Best of all, the tire sealant seals up punctures as soon as they happen!
- Internal Cable Routing - Trek route shift and brake cables through the frame to keep things clean and simple. And it looks great, too.
- Race Lite IsoZone Bar - More comfort, less fatigue, more control. Integrated IsoZone pads in the Race Lite alloy bar reduce vibration displacement by 20% without altering the profile of the bar. IsoZone pads are made from closed-cell foam that won't absorb water. The replaceable pads are located on top of the bar for all-day comfort. Race Lite IsoZone's ergonomic shape has a compact, shorter drop, a variable radius for a defined braking position, and a flared outer bend for greater control while you're in the drops.