Offroad 20 Incher!
Trek Kids' mountain bikes are the real deal, with light frames, knobby tires, quality parts, durable construction, and Dialed adjustable components that can grow with young riders.
- Alpha Aluminium - Trek's lightweight, high-performance aluminum is durable and rustproof.
- Suspension Fork - Front suspension absorbs the bumps of the road, path and trail, and looks cool while doing it.
- Dialed Adjustable Crank - Two pedal mounting positions let you adjust crank length as your child grows.
- Dialed Grip Diameter - Every model is equipped with smaller-diameter grips to fit younger hands.
- Dialed Bar and Stem - Each size bike has the appropriate bar length and width, combined with adjustable reach for just the right fit.
- Dialed Brake Lever - Adjustable-reach brake levers fit small hands for safe and confident stopping power.
- Dialed Frame Fit - All Trek Kids' frames are Dialed with the proper length, standover height, and body position to give young riders confidence, stability, and control.
- Dialed Gearing - Every model is Dialed to the rider's age and strength, so the bike is just right for fun, not too hard or too easy to pedal.
- Dialed Pedal Size - Every model is equipped with kid-size pedals to fit smaller feet.
- Dialed Saddle - Each size bike has the appropriate size saddle, and you can adjust saddle height as your child grows.
- Hand Brakes - Confident stopping for youngsters who are ready to control their speed with their hands.
- Simple Shifting - Fewer speeds keep it simple for kids who are just learning how to shift, or who don't need all those extra gears.