Professional Career Start!
Trek Kids' mountain bikes are the real deal, with light frames, nimble tires, quality parts, durable construction, and Dialed adjustable components that can grow with young riders.
- Alpha Aluminium - Trek's lightweight, high-performance aluminum is durable and rustproof.
- Singlespeed - No shifting necessary, so beginners can learn balance and basic riding skills.
- Dialed Grip Diameter - Every model is equipped with smaller-diameter grips to fit younger hands.
- Dialed Bar and Stem - Each size bike has the appropriate bar length and width, combined with adjustable reach for just the right fit.
- Dialed Brake Lever - Adjustable-reach brake levers fit small hands for safe and confident stopping power.
- Dialed Frame Fit - All Trek Kids' frames are Dialed with the proper length, standover height, and body position to give young riders confidence, stability, and control.
- Dialed Pedal Size - Every model is equipped with kid-size pedals to fit smaller feet.
- Dialed Saddle - Each size bike has the appropriate size saddle, and you can adjust saddle height as your child grows.
- Hand Brakes - Confident stopping for youngsters who are ready to control their speed with their hands.
- Training Wheels - A little extra help in the balance department will support them as they learn to master two wheels.