The award-winning Cortex DH MIPS is a lightweight full face helmet that has an advanced carbon shell wrapped over POC’s patent pending aramid reinforced multi-impact EPP liner. The helmet is equipped with the patented MIPS system to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in case of an oblique impact. The double overlapping shell and POC’s patented VDSAP allows for a fully ventilated helmet with maximum comfort, without sacrificing penetration resistance.
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System)
- Ventilated Double Shell Anti-Penetration system (VDSAP)
- Multi-impact EPP-liner
- Aramid penetration barrier (APB)
- Carbon outer shell
- Ear chambers designed for less effect on balance and hearing
- Chin bar constructed for optimized protection and easy breathing