For little Trail Riders!
Fully legit, fully loaded kids' version of Trek's great Fuel EX. The X-Fusion Performance Suspension is tuned for lighter riders and the 26" wheels are fast and surefooted on the trail. More standover high, a lower BB and shorter reach offers confident control. Suited for trail riders from 132 to 152 cm tall.
The Alpha Platinum aluminium frame comes with X-Fusion suspension, Shimano Deore 2x10-speed drivetrain with Shadow Plus rear derailleur, hydraulic Shimano M355 disc brakes and grippy Bontrager XR2 tires.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed.
We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium - Trek's premium, aluminum alloy is continuously cold extruded and butted for weight reduction and superior strength. Frames built with Alpha Platinum feature extensive hydroforming to create the most complex industrial designs for the lightest weight, and are finished using Trek's smooth-weld finishing process.
- Junior 12.5" Sizing - The frame has been engineered from the ground up with plenty of confidence-inspiring standover. It can accommodate riders 52 to 60" tall, or about 9 years or older.
- Full Floater - Most suspension systems attach the bottom of the shock to a fixed frame mount. That fixed mount can contribute to a harsh ride. Trek solved that with Full Floater, attaching the shock to two moving linkage points so it can better respond to bumps across a wide variety of terrain. It feels like more travel, but it's not. It's smarter travel.
- Active Braking Pivot - Other full suspension systems firm up under braking, reducing your control when you need it most. Trek’s patented Active Braking Pivot solves that by keeping your suspension active whether you're on the brakes or off. When your suspension stays active under braking, you stay in control. You can brake later in a turn, maintain better rear wheel traction in stutter bumps, go faster, and just have more fun.
- EVO Link - The exclusive EVO Link system connects the main frame to the rear triangle with a one-piece rocker link, creating a stiffer frame for greater control with minimal weight. It's a stronger, lighter rocker.
- E2 Tapered Head Tube - E2 tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper to provide mare material where it matters most, for a stronger, lighter frame with point-and-shoot control.
- Disc Brakes - Reliable stopping power in all conditions.
- Dialed Grip Diameter - Every model is equipped with smaller-diameter grips to fit younger hands.
- Dialed Bar and Stem - Each size bike has the appropriate bar length and width, combined with adjustable reach for just the right fit.
- Dialed Brake Lever - Adjustable-reach brake levers fit small hands for safe and confident stopping power.
- Dialed Frame Fit - All Trek Kids' frames are Dialed with the proper length, standover height, and body position to give young riders confidence, stability, and control.
- Dialed Saddle - Each size bike has the appropriate size saddle, and you can adjust saddle height as your child grows.
- Dialed Gearing - Every model is Dialed to the rider’s age and strength, so the bike is just right for fun, not too hard or too easy to pedal.