Mid height and fully waterproof, this iconic XA PRO Mid GTX® W
shoe for moving fast on rough terrain gets an improved collar design for more comfort, and updated outsole for superior grip on any surface.
- Women's specific last
- Water resistant textile
- Mud guard | Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Protective rubber toe cap | The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
- Sensifit™ | Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace™ | Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off
- Heel foam
- Gusseted tongue | Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe
- Lace pocket | Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear keeps your feet dry - from the outside as well as from the inside.
waterproof bootie construction
- Outsole: Non marking Contagrip® (Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use
- Chassis: 3D Advanced Chassis™ (Salomon's low profile advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for a high performance, stable and responsive ride)
- Midsole: Dual density EVA; injected and compressed EVA
- EVA shaped footbed (Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support)
- Molded EVA (Provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support)
- OrthoLite® (OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning)