Updated with sleek, athletic design details, the X Ultra 2 W
has a breathable upper, stable chassis and grippy sole for fast hiking on moderate to technical terrain.
- Synthetic fabric
- Women’s specific last
- Women’s specific design | Specific lines designed to appeal to Women
- Heel strap
- Protective rubber toe cap | The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
- Mud guard | Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Sensifit™ | Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Lace pocket
- Lining material: Textile (An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.)
- Outsole: Non marking Contagrip® (Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use)
- Chassis: Advanced Chassis™ (Salomon's lightweight advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride.)
- Midsole: Injected EVA / molded shank
- EVA shaped footbed (Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support)
- OrtoLite® (OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.)