CUBE TOURING HYBRID EXC 400 Women's E-Bike - 2016 - black/flashblue
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE TOURING HYBRID EXC 400 Women's E-Bike - 2016 - black/flashblue
Exclusive E-Bike!CUBE's Touring Hybrid EXC has earned its EXC acronym for being 'exclusive': exclusively reliable; exclusively inspiring to ride. In addition to its multi-award-winning aluminium frame with integrated luggage rack, it boasts a - you guessed it - exclusive selection of superb components. These include the Bosch Performance Line Drive, a sensitive air sprung suspension fork and the new Shimano XT 11 speed transmission.
Form follows function. The top quality frame - made from double butted 6061 aluminium with a hydroformed downtube, double chainstay and double-chamber seat tube - combines maximum stability with uncompromising steering precision. The integrated IC luggage rack is as useful as it is elegant. A modular setup means that wear parts can be easily replaced. Optimised for the new Bosch Drive Unit in every conceivable detail, this bike offers an exceptionally stable and safe riding experience. Internaly routed cables ensure consistently excellent gear shifting performance and add to the bike's clean looks.
When it comes to versatility, the Touring Hybrid EXC can't be beaten. The 11 gears of the new Shimano XT groupset, with its 11-24 tooth cassette, is the perfect wide-ratio match for the Bosch Performance Line Drive Unit and 400Wh battery. Up front, the Suntour NXC D LO air suspension fork smoothes out everything in its path, while the Shimano Deore disc brake with 180mm Rotoram front rotor brings both e-bike and rider to a halt wiht predictable precision. To prevent unwanted puncture repair stops, we've fitted the Touring Hybrid EXC with puncture-resistant Schwalbe Marathon Plus Tour tyres. Light up the way ahead at the touch of a button - the Busch&Müller LED Ayc light has 30 lux of illumination and an incredibly even beam pattern.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE's Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE's specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with our travel series geometry.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an Ebike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new Ebike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed down tube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- Twin Chain Stays - There are two advantages of twin chain stays With an Ebike the new drive loads demand additional frame stiffness that twin chain stays can deliver. At the same time this construction offers the perfect way mount a protective chain case in a stable and way.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With CUBE's Advanced Mechanical Forming technology they can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable them to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- German StVZO compliant
- Integrated Modular Carrier - The Integrated Multi Carrier is a complete new development by CUBE. The bicycle rack becomes an integral part of the frame, adding to the rigidity of the chassis. Through a specially designed modular construction, the rack is expandable in many ways. Bags, carrying systems and boxes can be mounted easily and safely for secure, convenient load carrying.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE TOURING HYBRID EXC 400 Women's E-Bike - 2016 - black/flashblue
|Product Name:||CUBE TOURING HYBRID EXC 400 Women's E-Bike - 2016 - black/flashblue|
|Weight:||approx. 23,80 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Trekking Hybrid Premium Comfort IC Double Butted|
|Headset:||FSA No.10 | Semi-Integrated|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NCX D LO Air|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem 17°|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar 700 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Lookin Classic | Royalgel™|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Suspension Seatpost | 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA Metropolis Urban AL-8 | 15T|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-GS | ShadowPlus, 11-Speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano XT SL-M8000-B-I | Direct Attach|
|Sprocket:||Shimano CS-M8000 | 11-42|
|Brakes:||Shimano Deore BR-M615 | 180/160 mm|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP MTB|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX24 | Disc, 36H|
|Hubs:||FW: Shimano Deore HB-M615, QR | RW: Shimano Deore FH-M615, QR|
|Tires:||Schwalbe Marathon Plus Tour | Flatless, 42-622|
|Lights:||F: Busch&Müller Lumotec IQ Avy 162 E Plus | R: Busch&Müller Toplight 321 E Plus|
|Carrier:||CUBE Integrated Carrier|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance Cruise (250Watt) with Bosch Intuvia display|
|Battery:||Bosch Power Pack 400 Wh|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)