For kids who want outstanding grip, weather protection and support, the X-Ultra Mid GTX Junior
delivers the same aggressive sole as the adult X-Ultra, full Gore-Tex® membrane and mid-cut support, but uses a more flexible midsole.
It’s designed for moving fast on technical trails, and adjusted to fit and perform for kids.
Contagrip Outsole designed for wet or dry traction on technical terrain, with deep lugs and multi-directional chevron pattern. The Gore-Tex® bootie delivers breathable waterproofing for year round climate comfort. The mid height cut and stable midsole deliver confidence on rugged trails.
- Waterproof synthetic
- Water resistant textile
- Protective synthetic toe cap | Provides rearfoot stability and protection
- Protective heel cap
- Quicklace™ | Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Lace pocket | Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Gusseted tongue | Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Membrane: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear: is guaranteed to keep you dry and offers an extended range of comfort. Engineered to be used during high output activities, Salomon use GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear in his adventure racing and mountain running footwear where superior waterproof protection and enhanced breathability are essential.
- Lining material: Textile | An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.
- Lining construction: Full bootie construction
- Outsole: High Traction Contagrip®; Non marking Contagrip® (Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomons Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use)
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Sockliner: Die cut EVA; Agion™ antimicrobial treatment; fleece textile footbed