Run with confidence across technical trails with the newly designed and lightweight Wings Flyte 2
An evolved ACS chassis, along with downhill considered lug geometry, provide the grip and ride needed to attach the downhills. Generous EVA cushioning in the midsole protects feet and ensures soft landings when hopping logs, rocks, or trail variations. Wider Sensifit™ ensures a precise, even, comfortable fit for miles of running.
- 3D Stretch air mesh
- Protective synthetic toe cap
- Mud guard | Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Friction free lace eyelet | For quick and easy one pull lacing.
- Sensifit™ | Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace™ | Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Lace pocket | Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Tongue cover | Tongue protection from mud and debris getting inside the shoe
High Abrasion Contagrip® and Wet Traction Contagrip®: Contagrip® is a precise combination of geometry, density, and compound, optimized for specific sports and surface conditions.
- Descent control
- Agile Chassis™ System (ACS system provides stability and dampening and works together with the AC Muscle, a soft EVA midsole.)
- Midsole: Injected EVA
OrthoLite® (OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.)
- Midsole height: 27 mm/17 mm (10 mm Heel-To-Toe-Drop)