Make every city run the start of a new adventure. Step out of your routine, connect with your surroundings and rediscover the joy of running.
Fast, fluid and with superb fit, the SONIC PRO W
will help you keep the tempo high in the city.
- Lightweight: at approximately 190gm, the Sonic Pro is among the lightest training shoes.
- Fluid Ride: Salomon's 3D Ride concept ensures there are no "dead spots", for more response and connection to the ground 3D Grip delivers positive traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- Secure fit: Combining Salomon's high performance last with EndoFit and SensiFit closure, Sonic fits precisely and securely, with or without socks.
- Geometry: Urban surface considered, low depth with space for flex
- Compound: Premium-level High Abrasion and Wet Traction Contagrip®
- Design Purpose: Lightweight traction at high speeds on hard urban surfaces, wet or dry.
- Breathable open mesh
- 3D Stretch Airmesh
- Sensifit™ | Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace™ | Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- 3D Flex | Two stretch panels on the medial and lateral side
of the forefoot, offering an optimal combination of freedom of movement and foothold.
- OrthoLite® Impression
- Lace pocket | Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- EndoFit™ | An internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and footwrapping
- Outsole: Premium High Abrasion/Traction Contagrip®
- Chassis: 3D Profeel Film (Engages during the transition
phase to support the foot and improve the overall rolling of the shoe.)
- Energycell+ (A new, premium-level and lightweight midsole foam
which provides long-lasting rebound)
- Compressed EVA
- Energycell (A shock attenuating midsole material for a soft landing.)
- Sockliner: OrtoLite®: The OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
24 mm/16 mm (8 mm Heel-To-Toe-Drop)