The iconic, proven adventure shoe XA PRO 3D
for men offers an incredible fit, improved durability, and a grip that inspires confidence.
3D chassis stabilizes the foot without sacrificing forefoot mobility. SensiFit™ with Quicklace™ delivers a fast, comfortable fit for every foot. Contagrip with aggressive lug design ensures grip on all surfaces and terrain types.
- Quick drying breathable mesh | Single layer open air mesh combined with nylon layer allows extrem breathability and top abrasion resistance.
- Protective rubber toe cap | The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments.
- Mud guard | Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Friction free lace eyelet | For quick and easy one pull lacing.
- Asymmetrical lacing | For a customized fit and quick adjustment.
- Sensifit™ | Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace™ | Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Lace pocket | Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system.
- Tongue cover | Tongue protection from mud and debris getting inside the shoe.
- Outsole: High traction Contagrip®; High abrasion Contagrip®
- Chassis: 3D Advanced Chassis™(Salomon's low profile advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for a high performance, stable and responsive ride.)
- Midsole: Compressed + Injected EVA
EVA shaped footbed: Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
Molded EVA: Provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
OrthoLite®: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Stack Height: 26 mm/ 14 mm (12 mm Heel-To-Toe-Drop)