With a softer landing and smoother transition, the new SENSE PRO 2 W
is the ideal choice for balancing protection and feel on light trails.
- Quick drying and breathable mesh
- Friction free lace eyelet | For quick and easy one pull lacing
- Sensifit™ | Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace™ | Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- OrthoLite® Impression
- Lace pocket | Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- EndoFit™ | An internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and footwrapping
- Outsole: Wet Traction Contagrip®
- Chassis: Profeel Film (placed to provide protection from the trail)
- Energycell+ (A new, premium-level and lightweight midsole foam
which provides long-lasting rebound)
- Compressed + Injected EVA
- Sockliner: OrthoLite®: The OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
23 mm/17 mm (6 mm Heel-To-Toe-Drop)