Designed for moving fast on technical trails, the X-Ultra GTX® Junior
has an aggressive tread, full Gore-Tex® membrane and softer midsole that works great for kids.
Light, rugged, and exceptionally comfortable, X-Ultra GTX Junior is a big-time performer for smaller feet.
- Waterproof synthetic
- Water resistant textile
- Protective synthetic toe cap | Provides rearfoot stability and protection
- Protective heel cap
- Quicklace™ | Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Lace pocket | Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Gusseted tongue | Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear: is guaranteed to keep you dry and offers an extended range of comfort. Engineered to be used during high output activities, Salomon use GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear in his adventure racing and mountain running footwear where superior waterproof protection and enhanced breathability are essential.
- Lining material: Textile | An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.
- Lining construction: Full bootie construction
- Outsole: High Traction Contagrip®; Non marking Contagrip® (Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomons Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use)
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Sockliner: Die cut EVA; Agion™ antimicrobial treatment; fleece textile footbed