A performance recovery shoe for trail running disguised as a lightweight flip flop.
RX Break W
helps your feet recover from the end of your run until you're chilling in the hammock.
- 360° Sensifit™ | Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Optimized fit for women
- APMA acceptance (American Podiatric Medical Association)
- Bi-density EVA
- Non Marking Contragrip® (Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomons Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use)
- OS Tendon (A running construction that provides better rolling and a soft rebound, used for running shoes as well as for natural running and hiking shoes in different constructions.)
- OS Muscle
- Injected EVA
- Sockliner: EVA shaped footbed
- Midsole height: 8 mm/17 mm