Polar A360 Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor - Charcoal Black (M + L)
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (1)
Description of Polar A360 Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor - Charcoal Black (M + L)
Product comparison Polar M600, A360, Loop2How does the M600 differ from the A360 or the Loop2? Which device displays the recovery status? Which offers the EnergyPointer, GPS or a training diary? How is the speed and distance measured? "Attachments" contains a PDF with an overview, which also shows weight differences and technical specifications.
Note: Images 7 to 13 may differ in color and serve only to illustrate the properties.
This waterproof fitness tracker is the first to have both a wrist-based heart rate monitor and Polar personalised training guidance, as well 24/7 activity tracking. It even has smartwatch features like smart notifications and a color touchscreen. Take it everywhere - itŽs ready when you are.
Polar A360 Fitness tracker with wrist-based heart rate
Heart rate based training is more convenient than ever. Just tighten the wristband, turn on the training mode, and get going! Quickly and effortlessly monitor your heart rate - whether you're out for a run, working out at the gym, or even cycling to work.
Polar A360 - your perfect training companion
Polar A360 discreetly guides you and keeps you in the right heart rate zone, supporting you to achieve your training goals. Follow the details of your training session directly from your wrist.
All you need to track your activity 24/7
The Polar A360 fitness tracker measures your activity, training, steps, calories, and even your sleep patterns. Includes the Polar specific Activity Guide, which supports you with motivational feedback to help you reach your daily goals.
Stay connected with Polar smart notifications
Don't miss a thing with smart notifications. This fitness tracker gives you vibrating notifications about incoming calls, messages, social media updates, and calendar events.
Polar Smart CoachingActivity Guide
Shows how active you've been during the day so far, and offers practical guidance like "walk for 50 minutes or jog for 20 minutes" you can choose how to reach your daily activity goal. Meet your goal faster with more intense activities, or spread your activity throughout the day and work up to your target at a pace that suits you.
Rewards you by giving you daily, weekly and monthly feedback explaining how your activities have been benefiting your health. You can check up on how you're doing either from the Polar Flow app or by using the Flow web service.
Calculates the number of calories burned based on your individual data: your weight, height, age, gender, and the intensity of your activity. When you use wrist-based heart rate monitoring during your training sessions, the calorie calculation is the most accurate. The sport you are doing is also taken into account, giving you specific, accurate results.
Heart rate based training
Shows your current heart rate and what heart rate zone you're in, enabling you adjust what you're doing to train at the right intensity level for your goal. You can set your own targets or favorites to aim for, and get guidance on how to keep the right intensity to get the benefits you want to achieve.
Helps you to understand how each training session benefits your fitness, and gives you feedback immediately after exercising. The Training Benefit feature advises you on how you can make your training more varied by altering your training intensity and duration.
Polar provides over a hundred different sport profiles which enables you to choose the right one for your training sessions, and get sport-specific reports and feedback. All sport profiles are based on specific logic and give you the most accurate data, for example, about burned calories. Manage your sport profiles in the Flow web service.
The A360 is water resistant to 30 meters and is suitable for swimming and bathing. Your A360 will collect your activity data from your wrist movements also when swimming. In different tests, however, Polar found that the wrist-based heart rate measurement doesn't work optimally in water, so they cannot recommend wrist-based heart rate measurement for swimming.
Polar A360 FeaturesActivity
- 24/7 Activity Tracking
- Activity Goal
- Active Time
- Steps and Distance
- Activity Summary
- Activity Benefit
- Inactivity Alert
- Sleep Duration and Quality
- Wrist-based heart rate measurement
- Heart rate
- Maximum heart rate (HRmax)
- Heart Rate zones
- Smart Calories - activity-based calorie calculation
- Training Benefit - based on exercise intensity and duration
- Sport profiles
- Training history
- Wide-viewing angle full color TFT display with capacitive touchscreen -
Screen resolution: 80 x 160 pixels (RGB)
- Screen size: 13mm x 27mm
- Wristband thickness: 13.5 mm
- Wristband width: 23.5 mm
- Polar proprietary optical heart rate module (2 green LEDs, 1 photodiode, analog front-end)
- Waterproof (WR30)
- Rechargeable 100 mAh battery - battery life up to 2 weeks with 24/7 activity tracking, including 1 hour of training per day (without smart notifications in use)
- micro USB cable
- UI languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Italian, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Chinese (simplified), Japanese
- Bluetooth Smart
- Smart Notifications
- Vibration alerts
- Button lock
- Date and weekday indicator
- Time of day (12/24h)
- Firmware update via USB cable
Polar Flow App and Polar Flow web service
- Diary - includes e.g. completed training sessions and plans, test results and your daily activity.
- Social feed - in the Polar training community
- Instant activity and training analysis - in Polar Flow web service
- Advanced activity and training analysis - in the Flow web service
- Sport profile settings - allows you to choose the sport relevant for your training from over a hundred Polar sports with sport-specific reports
- Progress follow-up - to follow your development with reports and graphs over longer periods
- Easy wireless sync via Bluetooth® Smart with the Polar Flow app
- Micro USB connector for charging and data sync with PC or Mac via Polar FlowSync
- Computer running Mac OS X10.6 or later and Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 and later
- Mobile phones running iOS7 or later and Android 4.3 or later
- Polar H7 heart rate sensor
- Apple Health Kit, Google Fit, MyFitnessPal (iOS users) and MapMyFitness
Available in diffferent sizes The A360 should sit behind your wrist bone, with the underside of the device fitting snugly against the back of your wrist. It should not be so tight it prevents blood circulation or feels uncomfortable:
- Small (S): 130-170 mm
- Medium (M): 155-200 mm
- Large (L): 180-225 mm
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (1)
Fact Sheet of Polar A360 Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor - Charcoal Black (M + L)
|Product Name:||Polar A360 Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor - Charcoal Black (M + L)|
|Manufacturer item code:||M: 90057421 | L: 90057424|
|Weight:||approx. 32 gram (size S)
approx. 34 gram (size M)
approx. 37,3 gram (size L)
|Included in delivery:||Polar A360 Fitness Tracker, mini USB cable, quick start guide|
|Kind of functions:||wrist-based heart rate monitor
personalised training guidance
24/7 activity tracking
|Speciality:||compatible with smart phones (iOS7, Android 4.3 or later) via Bluetooth® SMART
compatible with PC (Windows XP, 7, 8, 10) and Mac (OS X10.6 or later) via USB cable
|(optional) Auxiliary equipment:||Polar Heart Rate Sensor H7
Polar Changeable A360 Wristband
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (1)
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (1)