The Bearsuit Pro Knee Pads are zip on-off and made for gravity/DH-style biking where high-level protection is needed. These pads offer the highest level of multi-impact knee protection in a 45-degree 3D anatomical shape. Also includes thermoformed secondary padding for extra protection for the sides and top of the knee.
IMPACT ABSORBTION TECHNOLOGY
SAS-TEC SC-1/42 Prestige:
A thicker version of the successful SC-1/42, which surpass the required values of EN 1621-1:2012 by approx. 50 to 60 per cent. The new generation of body protection systems. The multi impact visco-elastic shock absorbing foam is soft and comfortable with extraordinary dampening values.
COMFORT & FIT
- Molded EVA secondary impact protection
- Aramid reinforced stretch material in impact zones
- Yamamoto super elastic, breathable perforated neoprene
- Dust proof, breathable and durable Lycra on the back of the joint
- Adjustable straps with laminated Hypalon Velcro closures
- Pull loops for easy and correct positioning
- Fully zipped for easy mounting
- All pads/shock absorbing parts are removable for washing
540 g (L)
Meets and exceeds CE EN 1621-1