Intuitive. Customizable. Sleek. Better in every way.
When PowerTap set out to improve the Joule
- the world's first cycling computer designed for cyclists who train with power - they realized that all the data in the world isn't going to help you achieve your goals if it isn't intuitive and easy to use.
Through years of working with cyclists and triathletes of all levels, they understand how to turn training and racing data into meaningful information.
The Joule GPS+ does everything the original Joule GPS did - and then some. Our newest cycling computer acquires GPS in the blink of an eye, seamlessly connects directly to the PowerTap Mobile App for automated ride downloads and comes with an eye-catching PowerTap orange back case. Using the PowerTap Mobile App the GPS+ gives you freedom to choose between ANT+ or Bluetooth SMART without having to think about it.
Specifications - PowerTap Joule GPS+ Bike Computer
- New and improved design and functionality
- Specifically designed for cyclists who train with power
- Training simplified: intuitive to use and easy to analyze data
- Customizable dashboard: see exactly what you want, when you want
- Historical reporting: know where you've been and where you're going
- Includes downloadable power, altitude, TSS, normalized power and other critical training data
- ANT+ compatible
48mm x 69mm x 22mm
Display Size (WxH):
30mm x 37mm
ca. 17 hours
40 hrs, with 1 sec. intervals
Track import via .tcx or .gpx files
The heart rate strap is not in scope of delivery in this version.