If you’ve ever dreamed to have a cycling computer to be as simple as possible for your daily commute, but it also provides pro like functionalities with an affordable price, the Rider 100 is the one. No speed sensor installation required, the Rider 100 features Power On and Go with Auto Start/Stop, keeping you in the mood for cycling. Compatible with the ANT+ Heart Rate monitor and Cadence sensor (Heart Rate monitor included, Cadence sensor available separately)
, the Rider 100 can definitely channel your cycling excitement to the next level. The large auto backlight easy-to-read display works great with 36 real time data functions including customizable data pages, allowing you to be always on top of your workouts. The GPS recording option gives you the opportunity to compare and compete with other cyclists by sharing the recorded FIT files to popular training websites after workouts. Designed for everyday cyclists, the Rider 100 is simple, powerful and affordable.
Details of Bryton Rider 100 H
- Exquisite GPS Cycling Computer
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning.
- No speed sensor installation needed. Just power on and go.
- Slim and lightweight design.
- IPX7 waterproof
- Large and easy-to-read display
- 7 customizable data screen with maximum of 5 data per page
- Compatible with ANT+ HR monitor, speed and cadence sensors.
- Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for night rides.
- Support for viewing stats on devices or uploading to Strava, Training Peaks, and Fit track.
Simple but powerful
The Rider 100 provides all the necessary data for your workout. Easy to use, yet it incorporates up to 36 functions including Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie, Cadence, HR and LTHR.
Specification of Bryton Rider 100 H
- Dimension WxHxD: 39.8 x 60.5 x 16.5mm
- Display: 1.6" Monochrom-LCD
- Battery hour: 25 hours
- Wireless interface: 2.4 GHz ANT+, Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
- Alerts: Yes
- Lap history: 130 laps
- Log history: 300 hours
- Heart rate zones: 7 zones
- Operating Temperature: -10C° ~ 50C°
- Language: EN/FR/DE/IT/ES/NL/DA/NO/SW/FI/PT/JP/KO/TC/SC