Weather you expect a cycling computer to be simple for enjoyment, affordable for your budget or powerful for your trainings, the Rider 310 answers them all. No speed sensor installation required, the Rider 310 features Power On and Go with Auto Start/Stop, keeping you in the mood for cycling. New train & test feature not only enables you to plan workouts ahead but keeps track of your training progress. Supporting ANT+ Heart Rate, Cadence sensor and Power Meter, the Rider 310 can definitely take your workout to the next level (Cadence sensor included, Heart Rate monitor available separately)
The large auto backlight easy-to-view screen simultaneously displays up to 70 real time data, incorporating customizable data pages, allowing you to be always on top of your workout. The GPS recording option gives you the opportunity to compare and compete with other cyclists by sharing the recorded FIT files to popular training websites after workouts. Designed for all around cyclists, the Rider 310 is simple, powerful and affordable.
Details of Bryton Rider 310 C GPS
- Exquisite GPS Cycling Computer
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning.
- No speed sensor installation needed. Just power on and go.
- Slim and lightweight design.
- IPX7 waterproof
- Large and easy-to-read display
- 7 customizable data screen with maximum of 8 data per page
- Built-in barometer for training with terrain
- Bryton test preloaded to test your limits and train systematically.
- Compatible with ANT+ Heart Rate monitor, speed, cadence sensors and power meter for advance training.
- Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for night rides.
- Support for viewing stats on devices or uploading to Strava, Training Peaks, and Fit track.
- One second recording
Simple but powerful
Rider 310 provides all the necessary data for your workout. Easy to use, yet it incorporates up to 70 functions including Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie, Cadence, Altitude, Power, HR and LTHR.
With Rider 310’s Pre-loaded test workouts and “To Plan” function, you can learn of your physical condition from MHR or LTHR and customize your workout accordingly. With one second recording function, you can work more effectively in interval trainings and have more precise data to analyze. Rider 310 is designed to make your training systematic, smooth and smart.
Specification of Bryton Rider 310 C GPS
- Dimension WxHxD: 45.1x 69.5 x 17.3mm
- Display: 1.8" Monochrom-LCD
- Battery hour: 36 hours
- Wireless interface for sensors: 2.4 GHz ANT+
- Bluetooth Smart wireless technology for pairing a mobile phone to share data (not for attaching sensors)
- Alerts: Yes
- Lap history: 130 laps
- Log history: 300 hours
- Heart rate zones: 7 zones
- Operating Temperature: -10C° ~ 50C°
- Language: EN/FR/DE/IT/ES/NL/DA/NO/SW/FI/PT/JP/KO/TC/SC