Light stability running shoe for long runs
I make long runs shorter. The all-new On Cloudflyer
brings extra cushioning and stability to your runs. Its patented CloudTec® system is engineered with Zero-Gravity foam so the shoes weigh in at less than 300 grams (10.6 oz). It's ultra light, yet incredibly stable and supremely cushioned.
Instead of controlling your running motion with a heavy, solid sole, the Cloudflyer allows your foot to read the road and supports your individual running style. An extra-wide sole surface with 12 Cloud elements
provides a secure grip while running, and damps particularly intelligently - where and when you need it. Thanks to the differently designed Cloud elements, too much bending is prevented and a stable, natural rolling process is made possible. The Cloudflyer lets you run the way you are meant to run, and that means short and sweet touch-down, a natural transition, and a stable platform.
Get ready for incredibly soft landings and explosive take-offs. With the Cloudflyer, On is taking on gravity and setting you free. Long runs have never felt so short
Technical specifications of On Cloudflow
- Protective mesh fabric made of 100% antimicrobic knit material
- An antimicrobial treatment ensures long-lasting freshness
- The patented speedboard supports the natural rolling process and promotes an explosive take-offs
- A flexible band surrounds the heel and provides additional support
- Arched sole shape supports the natural rolling movement of the foot
- Cloud elements are individually movable
- Optimized Zero Gravity foam for even smoother running
Runners looking for a very muted and stable shoe that is both light and agile at the same time.