Description of Vaude Moab 12 Backpack - dark indian red
Earth-friendly trail expert. The fully equipped 12 liter All Mountain backpack fits close and comfy thanks to a body-contact
suspension system and ergonomic hip belt and shoulder straps.
- Tool compartment
- Organiser in front compartment
- Key holder
- Reflective elements
- Helmet holder
- Side compression straps
- Side mesh pockets
- Padded hip belt with pocket
- Sternum strap
- Opening for hydration system
- Safety light attachment
- Rain cover with safety light attachment
- Bicycle pump holder.
The bluesign® standard is the world's most stringent textile standard for environmental protection, consumer protection and occupational safety. All environmental aspects of production are evaluated at the screening: water and air emissions, noise levels, energy and material use, as well as working conditions related to dangerous materials. Products that are made from at least 90% bluesign ® certified materials are given the bluesign® approved fabric label.
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-
friendly products - made from sustainable materials and resource-friendly production. The best for man and nature. The criteria are strict: a product may only bear the Green Shape Label when it
- meets the "bluesign® product" standards, or
- has been dyed with VAUDE eColour, or
- is made from at least 90% environmentally-friendly
materials such as
- bluesign® approved fabric
- organic cotton
- recycled materials
- a combination of these with at least 35% Tencel or hemp.
Fact Sheet of Vaude Moab 12 Backpack - dark indian red