The queen of the Alps. 23+3 liter women's bike pack designed for transalp racing. Shoulder straps and hipbelt are perfectly designed to fit a woman's body.
- Main compartment with zip
- Volume extension
- Organiser in front compartment
- Helmet holder
- Side mesh pockets
- Softly padded, anatomical shoulder straps
- Hipbelt and shoulder straps ergonomically designed for women / smaller people
- Sternum strap with tube holder clip
- Opening for hydration system
- Key holder
- Safety light attachment
- Rain cover with safety light attachment
- Reflective elements
- Tire iron
The bluesign® standard is the world's most stringent textile standard for environmental protection, consumer protection and occupational safety. All environmental aspects of production are evaluated at the screening: water and air emissions, noise levels, energy and material use, as well as working conditions related to dangerous materials. Products that are made from at least 90% bluesign ® certified materials are given the bluesign® approved fabric label.
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-
friendly products - made from sustainable materials and resource-friendly production. The best for man and nature. The criteria are strict: a product may only bear the Green Shape Label when it
- meets the "bluesign® product" standards, or
- has been dyed with VAUDE eColour, or
- is made from at least 90% environmentally-friendly
materials such as
- bluesign® approved fabric
- organic cotton
- recycled materials
- a combination of these with at least 35% Tencel or hemp.
The patented suspension system creates a space one's back and a pack that opens up on three sides allowing air to circulate freely. This ensures foroptimum back ventilation. No matter how full the pack may be- the lightweight steel spring frame maintains the mesh tension and evsures that the space between back and pack remains sizable. This keeps the ventilation of the back constant and unaffected by the size of the load.