Playful stripes and flowers combined with a blast of bone-warming color in the Classic. 100% waterproof and winter-ready with 7 mm Neo-Tech insulation rated to –30 °C that will keep feet toasty warm come rain, sleet or snow.
- 100% Waterproof
- Durable hand-lasted rubber over a four way stretch inner bootie
- Constructed with 7 mm waterproof Neo-Tech™ insulation
- Bogs Max-Wick™: moves sweat away from the foot to keep it try
- Non-marking and self-cleaning outsole
- Easy-on pull handles
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole
- Comfort rated from temperate to –30 °C
- Height: 10" | 25,4 cm
- Circumference: 13" | 33 cm
- Weight: 2 lbs | 907 g per pair
Please order the shoes one size larger than usual, they are relatively small.
The successful boot from the USA
Originally known in the USA as an extremely resistant and durable work boot, Bogs are today know for water and weather protection: with their unique combination of neoprene and vulcanized rubber and their patented Bogs Neo-Tech shoe insulation they offer a very high wearing comfort.
The Bogs Max-Wick neoprene layer absorbs the water vapor and stores it in the neoprene layer until the shoe is taken off and can dry out completely. The DURA Fresh bio-technology prevents unpleasant odors in your shoes. All models are waterproof to 100 percent. The efficient and resistant rubber ensures long durability without cracks or breaks in the material - even in extremely cold temperatures. The outsole is slip-resistant and shock-absorbing and, together with the modeled insole, provides for a comfortable walking pleasure.