The Trail 3 introduces Avid mechanical disc brakes, fat knobbly tires and a straight rigid fork - giving it a genuine mini-29er look and ride. Uber-cool and built to take it rough! The wheels are beefed up with 32 spokes on the rear and 28 on the front. The lighweight fat Maxx Daddy tires reduce rotational weight and give a level of passive suspension which helps the rider keep everything under control when the going gets tough.
Again it retains the beautifully slick belt drive married to the robust proven 3 speed SRAM rear hub - giving broader range for really active families. As with all of Early Riders 20" bikes, the Trail 3 features a Ritchey finishing kit and sealed bearings throughout. This will appeal to the kids who's parents go out and hit the trails hard, but also like to keep things clean and simple.
- Suggested age 6 - 9 yrs
- frame: 6061 aluminium, brushed and clear coated
- fork: 6061 aluminium, brushed and clear coated
- dropouts: forged at front and rear
- drivedrain: 4-arm alumnium spider, aluminium chainring with bashguard, belt drive
- pedals: Early Rider, sealed bearings
- headset: 1 1/8" Aheadset, sealed cartridge bearing
- stem: Ritchey aluminium, 60mm, 10° rise
- handlebar: Ritchey 22.2mm, falt bar, 500mm width, 6°
- grips: Early Rider with Grip-Shift
- tires: Maxxis Maxx Daddy 20" x 2.0"
- rims: 28h single wall at front, 32h double wall at rear
- hubs: aluminium QR disc at front, SRAM I-Motion 3 at rear
- spokes: black, silver nipples
- seatpost: Ritchey aluminium with Micro-Adjust
- saddle: Early Rider
- brakes: Avid BB-5 cable Disc
- weight: 8.45kg
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- framesize: 20"
- steerer angle: 69.5 deg.
- seating angle: 73 deg.
- reach: 45cm
- wheelbase: 79.8cm