The Trail 3S takes the Trail 3 and adds an air suspension fork for the hardtail MTB experience, but while still keeping things nice and easy. This bike has the 'proper' mountain bike look shod with the same super light Maxx Daddy tires and Spinner fork, an amazing spec and it even retains the belt drive for a super smooth drive train. All the usual range refinements including a Ritchey finishing kit and sealed bearings throughout.
- Suggested age 6 - 9 yrs
- frame: 6061 aluminium, brushed and clear coated
- fork: Spinner Grind Air, 50mm, Lockout
- dropouts: forged at front and rear
- drivedrain: 4-arm alumnium spider, aluminium chainring with bashguard, belt drive
- pedals: Early Rider, sealed bearings
- headset: 1 1/8" Aheadset, sealed cartridge bearing
- stem: Ritchey aluminium, 60mm, 10° rise
- handlebar: Ritchey 22.2mm, falt bar, 500mm width, 6°
- grips: Early Rider with Grip-Shift
- tires: Maxxis Maxx Daddy 20" x 2.0"
- rims: 28h single wall at front, 32h double wall at rear
- hubs: aluminium QR disc at front, SRAM I-Motion 3 at rear
- spokes: black, silver nipples
- seatpost: Ritchey aluminium with Micro-Adjust
- saddle: Early Rider
- brakes: Avid BB-5 cable Disc
- weight: 9.45kg
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- framesize: 20"
- steerer angle: 69.5 deg.
- seating angle: 73 deg.
- reach: 45cm
- wheelbase: 79.8cm