This ultralight OutDry multi-sport shoe features the advanced laminate technology to make it absolutely waterproof, while a Techlite® midsole provides lightweight cushioning, under-foot protection, and ultra-smooth transition and stability. The Consipracy’s Omni-Grip® traction holds tight on any terrain.
OutDry™ - Absolute waterproof construction
- Supportive welded textile overlays with breathable mesh upper
- Synthetic toecap
- OutDry® waterproof, breathable construction
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: 8.8oz / 261g per shoe
OutDry™ uses a one-piece patented construction process that creates a waterproof breathable barrier that is heat-bonded directly to the outer fabric, leaving no seams, no gaps, and no way for water to get in.
Techlite™ - Cushioning midsole
- Absolutely waterproof
- Highly breathable
- Superior fit and flexibility
Techlite™ lightweight midsoles deliver immediate and long-lasting superior cushioning and higher energy return.
Omni-Grip™ - Adcanced traction
- More durable cushioning
- Cushioning superiority out-of-the-box, and throughout the life of the shoe
- Increased impact absorption and energy return
Omni-Grip™ is an advanced traction solution with specially formulated compounds and treads that ensure stability, and the right grip, for every environment.
- Strategically blends log zones and rubber compounds
- Designed to grip rock, loose dirt, and gravel
- Functional in and around water
- Water traction treatments features siping
- Multi-directional digging zones