Mix up your training and take on your shorter runs in a more natural style. But do it with the cushioning and support that overpronators demand from their shoes. Your foot moves in a more natural way as it's closer to the ground, so you can give your muscles a new way to train and come race day you'll be in the best shape you can be. A wider toe box gives your feet plenty of freedom while the midsole is designed to give support in every stride.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for mild to moderate overpronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs. Matching a shoe's properties with the runner's running style will increase comfort, running efficiency, and contribute to decreasing the risk of injury.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional; stitches and seams.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- AHAR+: DNew blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- FluidAxis: Anatomically correct deep flex grooves have been aligned to the joints of the foot. This innovative construction enables the shoe to recognize, adapt, and respond to the athlete's exact load and positional change from first impact to toe-off.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.