Fly through the crowded transition area and get out on the road for the final 42k. The new GEL-NOOSA TRI 11 is easy to get on and even easier to run in – perfect for shaving seconds off of T2 and even more during the run itself.
Slide them on quickly with a tongue that doesn’t slip down the shoe and quick-locking elastic laces. Once you’re on the road, go faster with a propulsion trusstic, and run efficiently until the finish line with stabilising tech in the midsole.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for mild to moderate overpronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls laterally between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs. Matching a shoe's properties with the runner's running style will increase comfort, running efficiency, and contribute to decreasing the risk of injury.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- WET GRIP® Outsole: An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Perforated Sockliner: Perforated Sockliner optimizes moisture drainage and improves breathability.
- Propulsion Trusstic®: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Elastic Laces: A classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly, easily, and securely.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional; stitches and seams.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR+ (ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber): Tough material placed in critical areas of heavy contact on the shoe for exceptional durability. Even more durable as AHAR.
- Dynamic DuoMax: Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- 3M Reflectivity: Special reflective material fot better visibility in poor light.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.