Note: Delivery includes the handlebar cuffs only. Other products shown serve solely illustrative purposes and will not be delivered.
If you're looking for the most versatile, warmest, and fully featured pogies available, you've found them. These Pogies are made for riding extended periods at sub zero temps. The mitts are asymetrically cut; they follow your arm's downward bend and match the relaxed position of high sweep flat bars. The tops are cut longer than the bottoms to overlap slightly, preventing snow from entering and allowing the pogies to be closed with the bivy clip.
The included bar-end attachments internally fix the mitt to the ends of the handle bars and allow for quick, tool-free removal while preventing the pogies from sagging when loaded on rough terrain. A foam plug on the bars stops drafts from entering at the cable exit. A large gusseted pocket on each side hangs below your hands, providing quick access to head / neck layers, headlamps, chemical heat packs, food etc.
The removable liners attach with velcro and are made from top quality Polartec® 300 series shearling/velour. They feature plastic arching to keep the material off the tops of your hands. All seams finished and overlocked. With the liners removed, the temperature range climbs into the teens. The wrist gasket is made from two layers of Polartec Wind-Pro fleece to keep nasty tail winds at bay as you cross the last frozen lake of the day.
- 210-denier double ripstop nylon shells
- Quilted 340 gram synthetic insulation; 70-denier silver taffeta lining
- Removable Polartec® 300 series shearling pile liners
- Polartec windpro wrist gaskets
- Handlebar end plug attachment
- Massive gusseted bottom pocket for storage
- Bivy clip closure
- Foam plug to seal cable exit
- Reflective piping along top
- Comfort range: approx +15 F (liners removed) to -50 F (with liners)