Smash the final segment of your next Olympic-distance triathlon with the extremely lightweight GEL-HYPER TRI 2. You’re through the gait cycle in the blink of an eye with a 6mm heel drop and low-to-the-ground midsole.
Fly through transition 2 with a shoe that’s easy to pull on and comes with quick-locking elastic laces. Normal laces are included, too. Be up and running with a soft, seamless lining that means you don’t need to worry about socks.
Pronation: Ideal for neutral pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Perforated Sockliner: Perforated Sockliner optimizes moisture drainage and improves breathability.
- Guidance Line®: EVertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Racing Last: Built on ASICS’ Racing Last.
- Magic Sole: Vented midsole and outsole minimizes weight and maximizes breathability.
- Elastic Laces: A classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly, easily, and securely.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional; stitches and seams.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Syste: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.