The German road bike magazine TOUR in its issue 07/2015 has taken the helmets of the Tour de France team more closely, including the MET "Stradivarius HES", ridden by the team MTN Qhubeka that did start with a wild card in the Tour de France 2015. The "Stradivarius" resulted with a very good review with a score of 1.3 and shares the second place with other helmets. The MET "Stradivarius HES" convinced in the test with top marks in ventilation, adjustment system and processing/service.
Gerald Ciolek appreciates how easily you can forget you’re wearing a Stradivarius HES
, even during interminable races such as the Milan San Remo 2013 which he won in hellish weather conditions. He certainly won’t be disappointed with the actual version. The new Safe-T Advanced occipital retention system is even lighter and more comfortable. When you spend a fair amount of your life on your bike, it is even more important to know you are well protected. In the event of an accident, the HES construction process, which involves fusing two homothetic shells allows the pressure which builds up at the point of impact to be spread across the helmet dissipating the shock more effectively.
- IN-MOULDING INTELLIGENT FUSION / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- FULL WRAP / The polycarbonate shell wraps the bottom of the helmet towards the inside of the shell.
- HOMOTHETIC EMBEDDED SKELETON / Spreads the pressure built up at the impact point, and thus dissipates the force of impact over the whole shell.
- SAFE-T ADVANCED / Lighter with broader contact area, the pressure is distributed in a homogenous way.
- AIR LITE STRAPS / A revolutionary technique of weaving polyester fibres aids sweat evaporation and provides greater tensile strength with less weight.
- AIR LITE LATERAL DIVIDERS / Their ultra-flat design helps reduce aerodynamic drag.
- EMBEDDED STRAPS ANCHORING POINTS / Improves the aerodynamics and the straps’ tensile stress is more evenly dissipated in case of impact.
- FULL GEL O2 PADDING / Hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial, made from thermo-stabilising polyurethane morpho-gel. Keeps the head cooler.
- REFLECTIVE STICKERS / At night or in tunnels, they make the bike visible to drivers approaching from behind.
- REFLECTIVE LOGO/ The MET logo on each side of the helmet is reflective too.
Please measure the head circumference to get the right helmet size.