Get as close as possible to the road. Imagine a completely new way of running. The road will feel closer than ever before, and with every stride you're giving your lower legs a workout. It shows results when you lace up your cushioned shoes for the rest of your running training. You can feel so much more through your feet and lower legs thanks to the low-to-the-ground midsole and 4mm heel drop. And it helps you find your most natural running style. Feel as much of the road as possible with an ultra-thin midsole and low heel drop. Become a stronger runner with Fluid Axis technology that lets your foot move in its natural way.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for neutral pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs. Matching a shoe's properties with the runner's running style will increase comfort, running efficiency, and contribute to decreasing the risk of injury.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Solid Rubber outsole: Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- FluidAxis: Anatomically correct deep flex grooves have been aligned to the joints of the foot. This innovative construction enables the shoe to recognize, adapt, and respond to the athlete's exact load and positional change from first impact to toe-off.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.