Go wild and get yourself seen in the jungle-print, glow in the dark shoe that puts some serious fun into your running. You might not notice it on your feet it's that lightweight but with the striking design you can be sure everyone else will see you. Have the freedom to run and play with a flexible shoe that allows your feet to move in a more natural way. Be seen in any light with 360o glow in the dark print and 3M reflective parts. Stay comfortable with GEL cushioning under your heel. Add your own medical orthotic by removing the sockliner.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for neutral pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls laterally between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs. Matching a shoe's properties with the runner's running style will increase comfort, running efficiency, and contribute to decreasing the risk of injury.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Glow In The Dark: To enhance visibility during low-light hours.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.