Born on the slopes of the Bluegrass Enduro Tour, Golden Eyes is the fruit of two years of research and development in the field. A helmet destined to take on any type of terrain and conditions in the pure spirit of endurance as you know and love.
One of the cutting edge engineering projects that Bluegrass has developed recently is HES (Homothetic Embedded Skeleton) construction technology. By partially embedding two shells into each other, they can reduce the weight of the helmet while increasing its shock absorption capacity. It also offers them new design opportunities.
- in-moulding intelligent fusion: different densities of material depending on the characteristics of each model
- Homothetic Embedded Skeleton (HES): dissipates the force of impact over the whole shell
- front pad gel O2: hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial, made from thermo-stabilising polyurethane morpho-gel. Keeps you cooler
- anti-allergenic Coolmax™ pads: high-tech material assures rapid evaporation of absorbed perspiration for greater comfort
- Kevlar straps: ventilated, with breathable and ultra-resistant they have numerous advantages over traditional straps
- lateral dividers strong fit: positioning them correctly, then blocking them in the chosen position is child’s play
- retention system gravity occipital lock 2: includes a vertical adjustment. Broader contact area, the pressure is distributed in a homogeneous way
- MX type adjustable visor: tool-free angle adjustment. The peak is attached using anodized aluminium screws. A style statement too!
- reflective rear sticker: at night or in tunnels, makes the bike visible to drivers approaching from behind
- removable kit for camera mount: stick your camera mount to our MOPOV support. Leaves your helmet clean and tidy when not filming.
- goggle lock: keeps your goggle strap in place on the helmet.