With the Minoura Tancho E'sse DS-2100 you can store your bike in two different orientations - vertical and horizontal. The vertical orientation is great for longer storage and saves valuable space whilst in the horizontal orientation you can simply grab your bike and go before a ride. The tire cradle and padded top hook are fully adjustable for a variety of wheels and tires (up to 70mm tire-width).
Please do not use the DS-2100 with tandems or bicycles that have a mud guard or fender installed. If using an E-bicycle, please check the bikes balance if trying to use the vertical position, because the stand can may be unstable.
- do not ride your bike when in the stand
- set up on a flat floor
- be careful the bike balance when vertical use
- support Pillar can be adjusted for height depending on the length of bike’s wheel base
- be sure to adjust the red tire holder to the correct wheel size - incorrect position will cause instability
- do not hang your bike from the back wheel in the vertical position