The iSSi Trail II SB + Bushing Pedal with a wider platform provides solid pedal contact and mechanism protection for the rigors of cross-country and all-mountain riding.
The iSSi Trail pedal supports the rider with more control and more confidence when the terrain gets tough. It`s available in eight color options and it is a fully serviceable, high-performance Shimano SPD-compatible clipless pedal. The pedal is built with durable chromoly spindles and three sealed cartridge bearings.
Details of iSSi Trail II Pedal
- Aluminum pedal body for stability and protection on the trail
- chromoly spindle
- Sealed bearing & bushing combination for a smooth, durable ride
- 4° float, 14.6° angle of release, adjustable spring tension
- Available in standard 52.2mm spindle length
- Cross compatible with iSSi, Shimano SPD and Wellgo 98A cleats
- Includes one pair of iSSi cleats
- Weight 407 g / pair