You couldn’t be more human. That’s why you’re drawn to running. That’s also why you’ve inspired Reebok to take a digital map of a runner’s footstrike and use 3-D printing to create an adaptive multidimensional cushioning masterpiece with controlled flexibility. The result is the ZPrint Run, engineered for excellent foot tracking stability throughout speed propelled strides.
- Lightweight seamless textile upper for remarkable comfort and support
- Low-cut design for maximum ankle mobility and quicker stride transitions
- Dual density 3-D foam decoupled midsole for boosting human mechanics
- 3-D foot scan, independent noded cushioning for customised comfort underfoot
- Dense outer rim compound for solid support and abrasion resistance
- 360 degree perimeter grid around independent nodes for ensuring stable tracking
- Adaptive upper webbing for lightweight locking down of the midfoot