You say 'Make a shoe that handles it all, barbell bursts to touch and goes.' Reebok says 'Tabata.' All direction stability keeps your base solid. Specialised reinforcements such as a heel KippingKlip for no slide handstand push ups, RopePro shank for rope resistance and a responsive propulsion plate mean these shoes are ready for your next set.
- Monomesh and hotmelt overlay upper for breathable WOD tackling durability
- Low-cut design for freedom of movement and quicker Tabata timed transitions
- Ultra soft compression moulded midsole for mitigating impact shock
- Forefoot cradle with flat laces for high end lateral and medial support
- Flared outsole and metasplit flex grooves for a super stable lifting base
- KippingKlip TPU at heel and RopePro shank for no slide tough protection
- Anti-friction collar and tongue lining to reduce moisture and heat build up