With the SXg, MRP delivers a guide without compromise and with no equal. No longer does the desire for protection and both upper and lower retention have to come at the expense of weight, efficiency, or the addition of moving parts - have your cake and eat it too. With the SXg covering all those bases, it is the first guide in history that is equally at home on anything from aggressive, short-travel bikes to Armageddon-ready Rampage rigs, and everywhere in-between.
High-security chain retention and bulletproof chainring defense in an innovative, lightweight package with zero efficiency loss make the SXg ideal for a wide range of uses. Whippersnapper™ technology provides lower retention without moving parts or friction. The most advanced chainguide on the market, the SXg is the go-to of the top Rampage stuntmen, World Cup downhill pilots, and superhuman enduro tacticians. With carbon base plate.
- Full-size, nylon HD upper guide with co-molding
- Integrated SX skid provides safeguard to the chainring and glides over rocks and obstacles
- Nylon and TPU co-molding in the Whippersnapper™ provides durable protection from external blows and mutes internal contact with the chain
- perfectly suited for 1x10 and 1x11-speed drivetrians
- compatible with chainlines 49mm, Boost 148 compatible
- Swingset™ hardware
All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench.