Beat the competition with one of the lightest open aero road helmet in its class! MET's engineers has redefined the parameters of aerodynamic efficiency through meticulous hours spent in the wind tunnel and incorporating feedback from Team MTN Qhubeka. The streamlined and compact shape of the Rivale saves 3 watts at 50km/h and weighing only 230g (med CE). The Venturi effect allows for maximum air intake to keep the head cool without sacrificing aerodynamics. The Rivale is the new standard of aero!
- HES CONSTRUCTION - Helps the energy management of the helmet by spreading the force of the impact out over the full shell instead of it being localized in one area
- IN-MOULDING INTELLIGENT FUSION - Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- SAFE-T ADVANCED - MET's top of the range retention system provides the best weight and comfort ratio. 25% lighter than the Safe T Smart, the Safe T Advanced is welded which helps to reduce the weight. The contact points have increased comfort with a larger cradle surface area which is also designed to aid ventilation at the back of the head. The micro adjust dial offers very precise movements with 2mm per click for horizontal adjustment. The vertical adjustment offers 4 steps for the perfect fit. As standard on all of our helmets, the retention features a full 360 degrees retention ring which fits around the head bringing unparalleled comfort with a very secure fit.
- AIR LITE STRAPS - Breathability and comfort are extremely important, 15% lighter than a standard helmet strap, they are also more aerodynamic than a standard strap/divider combination.
- AIR LITE DIVIDERS - Ultra flat design helps to reduce aerodynamic drag.
- EMBEDDED STRAP ANCHOR POINT - Improves the aerodynamics and the straps' tensile strength is more evenly distributed in case of impact.
- COOLMAX TM INTERNAL PADDING - strategically placed to provide the best comfort and sweat absorption.
- REFLECTIVE STICKERS - at the rear of the helmet make you more visible.
Please measure the head circumference to get the right helmet size.