Combining the latest Quarq technology and an exact geometric design, the Quarq RIKEN R power meter crank is a reflection of your intent. It features durable, integrated electronics, a CR2032 battery and works with a wide range of chainrings. The high-quality carbon crank arms are featuring an elaborate UD finish. The LED indicator and visible ANT+™ ID streamline installation and operation. OmniCal™ gives you flexibility and repeatable data, no matter what the discipline - road, time-trial, triathlon or cyclo-cross.
- ANT+™ ID is clearly visible to aid pairing
- +/- 1.5% accuracy - each power meter is individually calibrated at the factory and calibration values are stored in the power meter for seamless operation
- LED indicator signals power on and set zero
- Replaceable battery is a cycling industry standard CR2032
- Quarq power meters have an IPX7 waterproof rating
- compatible with ANT+™ head units including Garmin Edge® 1000, 810, 800, 510 and 500, and Garmin Forerunner® 910XT (available separately)
- Power Balance™: Uses crankset torque to display the ratio of power generated in the right drive stroke (first half) versus the left drive stroke (second half) for each crank revolution
- OmniCal™: Power measurement is independent from chainring selection. Swap chainrings without impacting accuracy.
- 10K™ Active Temperature Compensation: Each power meter is individually programmed using more than 10,000 data points to eliminate temperature effects on power measurement. Temperature compensation is computed and applied every pedal stroke.
- AxCad™ Accelerometer Cadence: AxCad offers an alternative to magnet-based measurement - for convenience and for bikes where it is difficult to install a magnet. Any power meter shipped from the factory after August 2014 has AxCad. Riken R power meters with an LED and CR2032 battery can be upgraded using Qalvin.