The Knog Blinder now with StvZo-approval for German traffic regulations!
Loaded with a 300 lumen of light the Knog Blinder Beam 170 offers riders total visibility and freedom at night. The compact, well shaped casing is not only sweet looking but also 100% water- and dust proofed after IP68.
The high-intensity Cree XP-G2 LED takes care of an excellent road lighting. The lens generates an elliptical beam which is visible over a distance of more than 1000 meters. A circulating, transparent light-stripe will improve the side visibility. The integrated battery can be charged via USB. A storage mode will automatically be activated if the light is unused for a longer period of time. This helps to optimize the battery lifetime.
Features of Knog Blinder Beam 300
- LED: 1 x Cree XP-G2
- Lens: provides a balanced ratio of beam width and distance for a homogeneous, elliptical wide and close range lighting
- Modes: High Beam (300 lumen) / Medium Beam (220 lumen) / Low Beam (130 lumen)
- Run time: up to 1.5 hours High Beam / 2.3 hours Medium Beam / 4.4 hours Low Beam
- Constant current drive technology: Maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time
- USB recharger integrated and extension cord included
- designed to be exposed to the elements,
- 100% water- and dust proofed (IP68)
- Battery indicator (low: red / fully charged: green)
- Storage Mode: Activated when light will not be used for a period of time. Optimizes battery lifetime