The regulated EOLO III CO₂ inflator saves you from having to pump your tires manually while on the road.
EOLO III builds on the SILCA tradition by using an ultra-precise spool valve design with light action spring to give the user perfect control of the flow into the tire. The full metal construction of the EOLO III contains no plastic parts and is manufactured entirely in the USA from Alcoa aluminum and stainless steel. Hardened 17-4 puncture pin is more than 2X the hardness of traditional puncture pins to ensure smooth operation in all conditions over many years.
3 Insulating rings on the EOLO body improve grip and insulate from cold during inflation.
Features of the EOLO III
- 100% full metal construction - no plastic parts to break, bend, slip or rattle
- threads onto both Presta and Schrader valves for secure no-leak interface
- light spring action for maximum fine-tuning the gas pressure
- insulation rings keep fingers from freezing and offer color customization
- recycled linen paper labels on cartridges insulate better and improve recyclability