The Coleman Xtreme 70 QT is a powerful cooler with a capacity of about 66 liters. Like all coolers of the series it is designed with premium insulation technology which keeps the contents cold on ice for up to five days. The Xtreme 52 QT is equipped with comfort handles that won't pinch your hands whilst carrying, integrated cup holders and a leak-proof drain as well. As an added feature, the robust lid is strong enough to be used as a seat for up to 113 kg.
Functioning of the insulation
Tests show that cooling loss is 30% through the top and 30% through the base. Colemans new models feature increased insulation in the lid and base, and reduced insulation on the sides, resulting in smaller exterior dimensions yet retaining interior capacity and performance. For up to 30% more insulation polyurethane is the right material.
When a cooler comes in contact with a hot floor, heat is transferred directly to the cooler. If the cooler is lifted off of the ground, the heat is transferred through the air in the gap. In this case the air has an insulator function. Cooler have two integrated, rounded feet providing the perfect amount of space for air to flow.
- holds 21 1.5 l cans standing or 24 cans lying
- with robust lid and snap locks for a dense sealing of the box
- with stainless and leak-proof drain
- insulation: PU foam at lid and body
- cooling performance: up to 120 hours
- material: HDPE (high density polyethylen)
- outer dimensions: appr. 71 x 40 x 44 cm (length x width x height)
- inner dimensions: appr. 61 x 30 x 33 cm (length x width x height)
- weight: 6.1 kg