The small, waterproof device easily secures beneath a swim cap and transmits an audible tempo beep. Adjustable tempo offers the ability to identify and maintain an ideal pace. Now with the option to replace the battery, the Tempo Trainer Pro will last multiple lifetimes. Three different training modes offer ultimate customization. The Tempo Trainer Pro includes a clip for dryland exercise.
Features and benefits
A legacy of innovation
- Audible beep, loud enough to hear in and out of the water
- Tempo adjustable by 1/100 of a second
- Perfect for pacing, consistent stroke tempo eliminates lulls in races or workouts
- Applicable for swimming, biking, running and more
- Small convenient size, easily secures beneath a swim cap or goggles
- Waterproof sonic welding
- Auto shut off feature saves battery life
FINIS designed the Tempo Trainer in 2001 with the intent to help swimmers manipulate and regulate the two performance-related variables: stroke rate and distance-per-stroke. This underwater metronome has since evolved into the Tempo Trainer Pro, with three different modes for use in and out of the water.