Trek DOMANE SLR 6 DISC Ultegra Roadbike - 2017 - matte/ gloss trek black
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of Trek DOMANE SLR 6 DISC Ultegra Roadbike - 2017 - matte/ gloss trek black
A Monumental Advantage!Domane with front and rear IsoSpeed has it all: Blistering speed, smooth race comfort, and superior balance for precision handling and all-day domination.
In this configuration the 600 Series OCLV Carbon IsoSpeed Disc frame comes with Shimano Ultegra 2x11-speed drivetrain, Bontrager Affinity Comp Tubeless Ready Disc wheelset with Bontrager R3 TLR tires and carbon parts.
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon - Nobody does carbon better than Trek. More carbon experience, more carbon engineers and more in-house manufacturing capability make their OCLV Carbon the best in the world. Trek OCLV Carbon frames are the best in the world because they hold theirselves to the highest standards in the three key aspects of carbon manufacturing: quality, precision and repeatability. Trek's passion for perfection means that every carbon bike they make, no matter where or when it's built, is the best in its class.
- Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed - Trek's IsoSpeed technology smooths even the roughest roads, delivering an efficient and comfortable ride for increased performance and speed. The adjustable rear IsoSpeed allows you to fine-tune your compliance level to suit your ride style and terrain, providing both a stiffer and more compliant ride than the current Domane and a 14% increase in overall compliance when the slider is in the lowest setting.
- Front IsoSpeed Decoupler - The innovative front IsoSpeed decoupler delivers the perfect smooth and balanced ride, so you can ride faster, longer and stronger. By allowing the steerer tube to rotate independently from the head tube, front IsoSpeed provides an additional 10% of front-end compliance over a traditional road bike. Front IsoSpeed reduces hard hits and vibration without sacrificing efficiency or control.
- Bontrager IsoCore Bar - Bontrager's IsoCore handlebar improves damping of high-frequency vibrations. A continuous inner layer encased in OCLV Carbon reduces vibrations by 20% over standard carbon handlebars.
- Ride Tuned-Sitzturm - Treks unkürzbarer Ride Tuned-Sitzturm ist für die extremen Anforderungen im Profi-Rennsport konzipiert. Es ist die leichteste, komfortabelste Lösung für tägliche Top-Performance und hohen Komfort, egal wie holprig die Strecke ist oder wie hart du fährst.
- Endurance Geometry - As befits the world's most advanced endurance racing bikes, we've developed the world's most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort through the entire ride.
- Flat Mount Disc Brake - All-new flat mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
- IsoSpeed-Fork - An extra curve above the dropout in Treks swept-leg design creates a smaller angle to the direction of road vibrations. This angle increases fore/aft compliance, better positioning the fork leg to absorb road force rather than transmitting it straight to the rider. They've also increased fork lateral stiffness, maximizing both smoothness and control.
- Net Molding - An OCLV Carbon exclusive. Trek's proprietary molding process allows them to create the precise, extremely-tight-tolerance shapes required for the best ride quality and performance, like their integrated cupless BB90 bottom bracket and cupless Net Molded head tube.
- 3S integrated Chain Keeper - The 3S chain keeper is integrated into the bike frame, an elegant solution that provides flawless shifting even on rough roads and under heavy loads. No more standing there, covered in grease, unwedging your dropped chain as competitors race by.
- E2 Head Tube and Fork - Trek's E2 head tube tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper, for the lateral rigidity of a 1.5" system without the added weight. Maximum power transfer and more stiffness under cornering loads adds up to a more powerful and confident ride.
- BB90 - Wider is better-and BB90 is the widest bottom bracket available on a road bike. This Trek-exclusive carbon BB makes the frame lighter, stiffer, and quicker to accelerate. BB90 eliminates the need for extra inserts and parts in the bottom bracket/frame junction. Fewer parts mean a lighter frame. And a lighter frame means a faster ride.
- DuoTrap compatible - DuoTrap integrates the computer sensor into the frame to measure speed, distance, and cadence with no added aerodynamic drag. It works with all the major Bluetooth® and ANT+ wireless technology players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
- Blendr-compatible Stem - Bontrager Blendr stem technology lets you clip your gear directly to the stem for clean looks, maximum user friendliness.
- Vanishing Fender Mounts - Discreet mounts accommodate full-coverage fenders for added utility.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of Trek DOMANE SLR 6 DISC Ultegra Roadbike - 2017 - matte/ gloss trek black
|Product Name:||Trek DOMANE SLR 6 DISC Ultegra Roadbike - 2017 - matte/ gloss trek black|
|Material:||600 Series OCLV Carbon|
|Weight:||approx. 8300 gram (manufacturer information for frame size 56 cm)|
|Frame:||front IsoSpeed, adjustable rear IsoSpeed, Flat Mount-disc-brakes, E2-headtube, BB90, Power Transfer Construction, internal routing, S3-cain guard, DuoTrap S-compatibel, Ride Tuned-seatmast|
|Headset:||Integrated, sealed compakt bearings | upper 1 1/8", lower 1.5“|
|Fork:||Domane Disc FullCarbon | tapered E2-headtube, 12-mm-thruaxle|
|Stem:||Bontrager Pro | 31.8 mm, 7°|
|Bar:||Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF | 31.8 mm|
|Bar tape:||Bontrager Gel-Cork|
|Saddle:||Bontrager Affinity Elite | titanium rails|
|Seatpost:||Bontrager Ride Tuned-Seatdome made of carbon | 20 mm setback|
|Wheels:||Bontrager Affinity Comp Tubeless Ready Disc | 12x100 mm, 12x142 mm|
|Brakes:||hydraulic Shimano RS805 disc brake | Flat Mount|
|Crankset:||Shimano Ultegra Compact|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano Ultegra | Braze-On|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Shifter:||Shimano RS685 | hyd./mech.|
|Sprocket:||Shimano Ultegra | 11-speed|
|Tires:||Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite | 120 tpi, Aramid, 700 x 32C|
|Pedals:||not in delivery|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)