Probably one of the most comfortable harness money can buy, with 3D-Vent Technology for unparalleled wear comfort. Whether sport routes or longer alpine climbs, the Cyrus is suitable for all conditions.
Fusion Layer Construction
- Laminated construction ensures perfect load and pressure distribution with a minimal pack size
- 3D mesh padding and soft edging for optimal comfort
- 15 mm Slide Block buckles on waist belt for secure and comfortable fit
- Tie in point with textile abrasion protector includes a wear indicator. In the event of excessive wear a red thread will become visible as an early warning assistant
- 4 symmetric fixed gear loops for perfect organisation, 2 attachment options for ice screw clips, chalk bag loop
Edelrid deploys this technology primarily for alpine harnesses, where the focus is on lightweight designs and minimum pack size. For this construction, the outer fabric, load-bearing webbing and inner padding are laminated together. This ensures optimal load transmission over the entire harness. In addition, widespread pressure distribution does away with the need for thick padding. The result: lighter designs and flatter constructions that pack down small.