Whether it's hitting the trails around your city or a long weekende hiking in the mountains with friends, the Wanderer lets you say YES more.
The KEEN.DRY membrane adds extra weather protection to a versatile boot, crafted from waterproof leather and suede. The contoured heel lock holds your foot in place, while the cushioned footbed offers all-day comfort. European Made with materials from around the world.
KEEN's Million Step Comfort midsole is the one thing you want on the trail with you. Resisting breakdown and compression, it keeps its shock-absorbing qualities no matter how many miles are met. PU doesn't compact, ensuring long-lasting comfort, protection and stability.
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Contoured heel lock
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- European Made with materials from around the world
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- Maximum versatility thru 3/4 semi mid cut construction
- Stability shank
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- KEEN.DRY ® waterproof breathable membrane
- Waterproof suede and nubuck leather upper
- Dual compound rubber outsole
KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Metatomical Footbed Design: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
KEEN do not recommend the use of aftermarket insoles or orthopaedics due to the integrated heel cushion.